MF – MASTER FLOW CLASS
If your definition of agility sounds like this: ‘The ability to change course at high speed’, then Tameflow Kanban has a unique business proposition for you.
The Master Flow Class is unique and focusses on the Business imperatives of managing Flow Efficiency for immediate economic benefits. No other Kanban curriculum covers the topic of Flow Efficiency and its business value with greater expertise than Tameflow Kanban.
It is based on managing Flow Efficiency and Throughput in accordance with Dr Eli Goldratt’s Theory of Constraints and Throughput Accounting: two topics that are totally omitted in modern age Kanban and DEVOPS.
Who Should Attend
Are you a knowledge worker and wondering how to get immediate economic benefits in your working environment?
Have you been using the Kanban method and plateaued?
Well this course will allow you to tame all of the friction that slow your process down, such as wait time, feedback delay, induced work, idle time and blocked time.
Day 1 – Overview – Tameflow Basics
- Introduction to Tameflow Kanban
- Kanban metrics & Little’s Law
- Flawed Mental Models about Flow Efficiency
- Wait & Touch Time
- The power of explicit mental models
- Postpone commitment and limit Work In Process
- The business value of Flow efficiency
- Where to focus improvement efforts
- OKALOA FLOW LAB ST(I)MULATION
- Lead Time
- Touch Time
- Flow Efficiency
- Causal loops
- Learning organisations, Flow management & Active Learning
Day 2 – Overview – Building a Flow Efficiency Kanban Board
- How do Kanban systems absorb Variability ?
- Tameflow Patterns
- Community of Trust
- Unity of Purpose
- The four Tameflow Flows
- Flow Efficiency Kanban Board Design
- Kanban Practices
- Create a Flow Efficiency Kanban Board that you can use at work tomorrow!
Both days consist largely of interactive group exercises and simulations.
This class is a certified Tameflow Kanban training by Steve Tendon. At the end of the class, student receive a Tameflow Kanban certificate.
Upon completion of both the MASTER FLOW and MASTER THROUGHPUT classes, you become a Tameflow CKP – Certified Kanban Professional – for life with no further obligations. Your student shared folders will be kept updated with the best new material!
Participants receive a standard digital certificate of class completion and 14 PDUs.
- You get pragmatic, actionable guidance you can implement in your organization next week – because it doesn’t require permission, a large budget or getting others to change the way they work.
- Private on-site training classes are also available, upon request.
- A Google Drive Shared Folder fully indexed with hundreds of the best articles, videos, presentations and tweets from Kanban experts
- Attendee substitutions are allowed anytime until the start of the class
- If the designated instructor is unable to give the class, an equally competent and capable trainer will act as replacement to teach the class
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel classes or to change venue within a reasonable distance
- Refunds are provided as follows: 35 days or more, 100%; 15 days or more, 50%
Visit www.agileagonist.com for more details about the Kanban method and information on a class near you!